首页 - 会员登陆 - 积分商城
趣味单词 | 每日一句 | 商务英语 | 精彩短文
首页>>商务英语900句
Can you cover our goods against breakage?
你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗?
Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗?
I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险。
I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失。
We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案。
Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险。
There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.
航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了。
We only cover FPA and war risk.
我们仅保平安险和战争险。
The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
机器不确定所有风险。
Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
请按合同金额120%对电扇投保。
Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们公司要按发票金额110%投保。
For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险。
Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
请保留附件表所列出的货物。
We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险。
Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)。
We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.
我们要求能推迟付款3个月以便资金周转。
We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.
如果你们能给我们延长2周我们将非常高兴。
We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.
我们希望你们能够接受除美金以外的其它货币。
We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s .
我们希望付款改为30日汇票。
We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.
我们希望货到付款,因为这批货非常昂贵。
第一页 上一页 下一页 最后一页
OKB英语在线 OKB.cn 2010-2022
趣味学英语 每天更进步
浙ICP备14043788号