首页
-
会员登陆
-
积分商城
趣味单词
|
每日一句
|
商务英语
|
精彩短文
首页
>>商务英语900句
There are too many defective items in this shipment.
这批货里次品太多了。
Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.
大部分衬衫都小一号,我怀疑你们发货时是不是搞错了。
The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.
尽管包装完好,但检验表明,这批小麦的数量与质量都不符合合同规定。
The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.
你方上周发运的货物质量与我方上次所订的货物质量相比,要低劣得多。
Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.
我方客户抱怨说与样品相比,货物的质量要差得多。
We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.
我方发现贵方提供给我方的铜钱与你方的样品规格不符。
The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.
贵方所运输的我方订购的货物质量与规格不符,因此我方必须向你方提出索赔,赔偿我方280000英镑。
The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.
贵方运送来的干蘑菇远远低于合同所规定的标准。
This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for £2,000.
这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,我们现向贵方提出索赔,赔偿我方2000英镑。
The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.
商检表明盐的浓度至少超过了4个百分点。
We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.
我方发现游离酸的含时超过了合同规定的最高量0.01%,因此我方不得不向贵方索赔5000英镑的损失。
The landed goods were quite different from what expected.
卸下的货物同我们所期望的大不相同。
It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.
商检发现货物的实际到岸重量与发票重量之间差了35kg。
We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.
我们现在正式向仲裁委员会就此争议仲裁
It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.
我们应尽最大努力解决争议而不含仲裁
Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?
我们现在可以讨论仲裁条款吗
You needn’t worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.
你不必为此过虑,合同中有仲裁条款
We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.
我们应在合同中写明包括仲裁条款
If you don’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.
若你方不接受我方的建议,我们可能将事端交与仲裁
Since this dispute is not negotiable , it is necessary to resort to abitration.
既然争议不能协议,有必要将其诉诸仲裁
第一页
上一页
下一页
最后一页
OKB英语在线 OKB.cn 2010-2022
趣味学英语 每天更进步
浙ICP备14043788号