首页
-
会员登陆
-
积分商城
趣味单词
|
每日一句
|
商务英语
|
精彩短文
首页
>>商务英语900句
On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%
There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
该货短重1,450磅
We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔
Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经重检你方的货物被发现短重
We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用
We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损
On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失
From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。
Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包破损,货物严重受污
We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度
The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达
We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.
我们很遗憾地通知贵方,你们不得不退回贵方发送的不合格货品,运费由贵方承担。
We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.
我们要求贵方迅速补偿我方合同第147号项下的短缺货物。
We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect compensation from you fro the loss.
由于贵方装船延误,导致我方失去了大量交易,望贵方给予补偿。
Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.
几乎每个桶都有点漏,你方应该赔偿我方的损失。
This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.
这是中国商检局签发的检验报告一份,作为我方索赔的依据。
The products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.
我方上星期一收到的货物与样品不符,我方认为你们应该对此作出赔偿。
We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.
我方有权向贵方提出赔偿我方的所有损失。
第一页
上一页
下一页
最后一页
OKB英语在线 OKB.cn 2010-2022
趣味学英语 每天更进步
浙ICP备14043788号