首页 - 会员登陆 - 积分商城
趣味单词 | 每日一句 | 商务英语 | 精彩短文
首页>>商务英语900句
We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.
如果你能给我5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单
No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.
这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价10%
We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.
如果你能降价15%,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商
The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.
法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交
If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.
如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打
If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.
如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50
If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.
如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨
May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗
We invite quotation of the lowest price.
我们希望获得最低价格的报价
We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价
Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价
We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大
We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣
Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
合同金额的10%应以现金提前支付,剩下的90%以信用证开具即期汇票支付。
You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
你方被要求付5,000美金作为首付。
We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求船期前一个月向我们开具信用证支付。
The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
接到装船通知须全额付清。
We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
我们要求45日内全额付清且有15%的现金折扣。
The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
付款分五次支付,每次为总金额的25%。
Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
合同签订之日起30日内需提前支付合同金额的25%款项。
第一页 上一页 下一页 最后一页
OKB英语在线 OKB.cn 2010-2022
趣味学英语 每天更进步
浙ICP备14043788号